- Review of new features in IAPro and BlueTeam
- Canadian-specific features and issues including review of new features that support McNeil disclosure requirements
- Presentation: Alberta Provincial Solicitor General reporting initiative
- Presentation: Canadian Police early intervention programs
- Review of future directions
- User feedback and suggestions session focused on Canadian market requirements
- Supplemental advanced training session to be held the afternoon of May 3rd (see below)
Customers and prospective customers are welcome to attend.
Conference is NO charge to attendees.
Refreshments including breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Scheduled to be convenient for those planning to attend the Professional Standards Conference hosted by Edmonton Police Service May 5th – 7th, 2010.
A supplemental advanced training and customer Q & A session to be held the afternoon of May 3rd. Attendees are welcome to attend from Noon to 4pm in the Winterlake Room at the Sutton Place Hotel.
For information regarding the Edmonton Police Professional Standards Conference, please contact Edmonton Police Service Detective P. Gregory at 780-421-2030.
Location and Lodging
Sutton Place Hotel
10235 101 Street Northwest
Edmonton, AB T5J 3E9 Canada