How is the licensing determined?
IAPro and BlueTeam pricing is provided as an unlimited use licensing in terms of both the number of users that can run the software concurrently, and the number of workstations the applications can run on.
Our pricing model ensures maximum flexibility for the customer, with all licensing costs paid at the point of initial purchase.
The customer will never have to purchase additional licensing based on increased or unforeseen future usage requirements. This is important since the participation of front-line personnel – especially supervisors – is crucial in upholding the integrity of the organization and to constrain their use of the software would greatly limit, if not cripple, its effectiveness.
What are the System Requirements?
Databases Engines Supported
- Microsoft SQLServer
- SQLServer versions 7 and up including 2008 R2. Any edition of SQL from the Express to the Enterprise edition. Either 32 or 64 bit
- Oracle 8 or higher
- Microsoft SQLServer Desktop Edition – MSDE
- This is free from Microsoft, but is limited to 8 concurrent users)
- IBM DB2
- This is usually for smaller installations and is not supported by the web app)
Database Server Requirements
- The IAPro databases do not require a separate server. They can be located on an existing SQL Server at your agency. Generally, IAPro produces a relatively low load on the database server, especially since the number of concurrent users is usually quite low.
- Hardware requirements are dictated by Microsoft or Oracle.
- SQLServer 7/2000/2005/2008/MSDE
- Requires Windows NT/2000 or 2003 Server
- Can run under Windows/Unix/Linux
BlueTeam Requirements (Optional Item)
- Microsoft IIS 5.1 or higher
- Supported Operating Systems include
- Windows 7, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Uses ADO.NET to connect with MS SQL Server/MSDE/Oracle database engines
- Compliant Browsers
- We support Microsoft IE 6 or higher, Firefox 2, Safari 3 or higher most other HTML compliant browsers
- Pure HTML web application using Microsoft ASP.NET
- Uses the Microsoft .NET framework 4.0
- No ActiveX or other proprietary technology is used
- Shared Network Folder
- IAPro uses a shared network folder to store digital images and/or MS Word documents. The shared folder can be hidden and should be locked-down using NTFS or Novell file security, allowing only IAPro users access to this folder. Usually a security group is created in order to ease management over time.