How is the licensing determined?
IAPro and BlueTeam pricing is provided as an unlimited use licensing in terms of both the number of users that can run the software concurrently, and the number of workstations the applications can run on.
Our pricing model ensures maximum flexibility for the customer, with all licensing costs paid at the point of initial purchase.
The customer will never have to purchase additional licensing based on increased or unforeseen future usage requirements. This is important since the participation of front-line personnel – especially supervisors – is crucial in upholding the integrity of the organization and to constrain their use of the software would greatly limit, if not cripple, its effectiveness.
What are the System Requirements?
Databases Engines Supported
- • Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2, 2012, 2014, 2016 or newer. Please note: SQLServer 2012 or newer is highly recommended.
- • Microsoft SQL Server Express (free from Microsoft, but a10GB Database limit)
- • Oracle 8 or higher (Note: we recommend SQLServer: over 95% of our customers use SQLServer as the IAPro/BlueTeam database)
Database Server Requirements
- The IAPro databases do not require a separate server. They can be located on an existing SQL Server at your agency. Generally, IAPro produces a relatively low load on the database server, especially since the number of concurrent users is usually quite low.
- SQLServer/Oracle/SQL Express
- Hardware requirements are dictated by Microsoft or Oracle.
- Can run under Windows/Unix/Linux
- • Microsoft IIS 7.5 or higher including IIS 10.0
- • Uses OLE DB to connect with MS SQL Server/Oracle database engines
- • On the client we support Microsoft IE 8+/Firefox 2+/Safari/Chrome , Opera…other HTML compliant browsers also may work well with the application
- • No ActiveX or other proprietary technology is used
- • Microsoft .NET framework 4.5
- • 4GB of RAM or higher recommended on server
IAPro Windows Client Application Requirements
- • All versions of Microsoft Windows from with Windows 10 and newer recommended
- • Minimum 1GB RAM Recommended
- • Pentium-class processor
- • At least 200MB of free drive space recommended
EIPro and TopCop Application Requirements
- • Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016
- • IAPro database on SQL 2012 or newer.
- • The Apache engine is embedded in the application program files.
- • On the client we support Microsoft IE 8+/Firefox 2+/Safari/Chrome, Opera…other HTML compliant browsers also may work well with the application
- • 4GB of RAM or higher recommended
- • Can be installed on same server as BlueTeam configured to use a different port.
- Shared Network Folder
- IAPro/BlueTeam/EIPro use a shared network folder to store digital images and/or MS Word documents. The shared folder can be hidden and should be locked-down using standard server and file security, allowing only IAPro users access to this folder. Usually a security group is created in order to ease management over time.