CI Technologies announces the Seventeenth Annual IAPro + BlueTeam Users Conference
The conference will be held in St. Petersburg Beach at the Tradewinds Hotel, Tuesday November 2nd – Thursday November 4th, 2021. The conference is open to all current IAPro, EIPro, MakeNote and BlueTeam users (new and advanced) as well as all prospective customers.
Registration begins at 3:00 p.m. on Monday, November 1st, 2021.
- Sessions supporting advanced usage of Next Generation versions of IAPro, EIPro, MakeNote and BlueTeam
- VIP guest speakers and trainers
- Basic training A to Z multi-day track for new users
- Officer Wellness session with presenters from leading Public Safety Wellness Programs/li>
- California mini-summit to cover SB 1421, data reporting, and other State-specific issues
- The popular one-on-one Q & A Sessions with our training staff
- Review of new features in the latest release
- Invaluable opportunities to meet and network with fellow users
Comfortable clothing is recommended, Business Casual, jeans, etc. The conference rooms tend to be on the cool side so you may want to bring a light jacket.
Location and Lodging
TradeWinds Island Resorts
5500 Gulf Boulevard
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
Room reservations are the responsibility of each attendee.
A special discounted room rate will be available to all attendees. In order to hold a room reservation, a credit card is required. A deposit of the first night room rate is also required.
To contact CI Technologies regarding conference registration and information please call 800.620.8504 ext 730 or email email@example.com